Hello and Welcome

Destiny is my name and Disney is my game!

By popular demand of friends and family and also something I've wanted to do for a while, I have finally started my Disney blog. Photography has become a passion of mine and this is a great way to show it. As many of you know Disney has been a part of my life ever since I can remember. I know almost every song to every movie and have been visiting the parks since the age of three!
Disney is a big part of who I am as a person. I wanted to share my love for it in a new way by helping others!  As an annual pass holder I visit the parks quite often. Here is where I will be sharing my experiences and filling you in on everything from parking, pictures, food, merchandise, parades, character experiences and more! My wish is for everyone to have the most magical experience while visiting the Disneyland Resort!


The two biggest questions I get are...
1. Don't you get tired of going so much?
2. Why do you love it so much?
To answer the first question, I NEVER get tired of going to Disneyland. There is so much to do and see. Every visit I end up doing or trying something new whether it be food or a new character. Boredom is not an option!
To answer the second question, I love EVERYTHING about the Disney company. To me it represents happiness which in this day and age we need a lot more of. It's so amazing to me that Disney can bring together so many different types of people in one place just to have a happy day and escape from the real world!
How could you not love Disney?
"Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America-with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world!"- Walt Disney

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snapshots of Magic

Festival of Holidays